Wayne’s Auto Parts warranty cover everything from missing, incorrect, or damaged parts to customer returns. We will cover product failure due to defective materials, and we guarantee to replace your defective item, or refund your purchase price.What is not covered?
Parts applied to the wrong make, model, or year of vehicle for parts that Wayne’s Auto Parts does not specifically state are the correct match for your vehicle. We cannot inform you if a part will fit any other year/make/model or application. The year, make, and model of the vehicle or part listed on Wayne’s Auto Parts is within a range of interchangeability and may not be the exact year and model as the part or vehicle you input. The only years/makes/models or other applications we guarantee the part will fit are those listed on our website. It is the buyer's responsibility to research and determine whether the items will fit on other vehicles or work in other applications.Limited Warranty and Liability on New Aftermarket Auto Parts
Our free standard warranty covers Wayne’s Auto Parts new aftermarket auto parts for a period of five years from the delivery date of your item. It covers functionality problems that occur with the auto part as a result of manufacturing. It does not cover damage caused by improper installation, by accidents or damage sustained after installation, by damage during shipping (a shipping claim must be filed if damage is found), or by negligence in maintaining the part after installation.
All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this warranty and do not cover incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.Warranty Process
You contact us.
- Email us at email@example.com before your warranty period expires.
- Please include the order number and details of the issue with your part.
- We review and respond.
- We will review your warranty claim.
- We may request photos of the part or parts in question, and your VIN.
- We may replace the part with an equivalent part.
- We may refund you the cost of the part, including your shipping costs.
- We reserve the right to inspect any item prior to refund or replacement.
- Failure is caused by abuse, misuse, or modifications.
- Failure is caused by using the part for any use other than what was intended or recommended by the manufacturer.
- The part fails or becomes defective due to the vehicle being involved in a collision.
- The part is installed or operated outside the United States.