Return And Refunds
RETURNS AND REFUNDSHow do I return a part? How do I get a refund?
Wayne’s Auto Parts wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you wish to return a part, please follow the return policy guidelines below.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540-371-1576 Monday through Friday, 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. Eastern Time to request a return authorization (RA) number. We cannot process returns that do not include an RA number.
1. We will provide you with the shipping address to send the returned item. You must include the RA number on the shipping label.
2. Returned parts must be in “as new” condition and shipped in their original packages and shipping cartons. If the original carton is not available, the part must be packaged correctly to ensure safe shipping. We cannot issue credit for items that return to our facility damaged, or for items that have been partially or fully installed or painted. Proper shipping and associated cost is the responsibility of the customer.
3. The original invoice, or a copy, must be included with the item.
4. Our return policy provides 30 days from the date of the original invoice to return items.
5. Refunds will be issued once we have received, inspected and processed the part(s). Original shipping charges will be deducted from the refund amount. Exceptions will apply for parts that were received damaged or stocked incorrectly.Damaged Shipments
It is extremely important that you inspect your shipment thoroughly before accepting and signing for the merchandise. Even though the box and packaging may be intact, it is possible the product could have arrived damaged. If the part does arrive damaged, please accept the delivery and contact us immediately at 540-371-1576. Proof of damage may be provided by photos.Freight Shipments and UPS Ground Shipments
Before accepting delivery, check for both internal and external damage. Remove the product from its packaging and inspect for damage. If you notice damage, please call us immediately at 540-371-1576 after accepting the delivery to obtain an RA number.Returning Defective or Incorrect Parts
If you received an incorrect or defective part, you may return it for an exchange or replacement. Please contact us to explain the problem. We will create a new order for the part and issue an RA for the original part.Refused Shipment or Failed Delivery
If you have refused delivery of your shipment, please contact us immediately at 540-371-1576. Shipped items that are either refused by the customer or are unable to be delivered due to continual failed delivery attempts will be returned to us, and you will be credited the amount of the sale, not including shipping and handling. Please allow up to 14 business days for a credit to be issued. It is your responsibility to make immediate and adequate arrangements with the shipping company to accept a shipment in the event of a failed delivery.Online Discretion
Wayne’s Auto Parts reserves the right to deny any exchange or return request. Please do not install damaged or install incorrect shipped items, as doing so will void the return policy. Any parts that are modified, installed, or damaged in any way by the customer may result in denial of a refund and/or exchange request.